Tuesday 22 September 2015

Creamy sausage pasta


I love Pasta


In all fairness its pasta month and last Friday I didn’t give you a pasta recipe. I gave you half of the equation, which was that delicious and most perfect marinara sauce; perfect in every way, especially for the vegetarians. Today we are going to turn that sauce into a meaty sausage sauce and toss it with some penne. It probably the simplest pasta recipe I have done thus far, especially since I already had the marinara set aside since last Friday. If you want to use a pre-made marinara sauce, be my guest. But I do implore you to make the mushroom marinara sauce, and if you don’t like mushrooms this sauce will make you like them.

This pasta is so incredibly flavorful. I took some for one of my co-workers who commented on all herbs he tasted. It really does taste like something that really took hours of flavor development to reach the perfect pinnacle.  Be prepared for a burst of wonderfully herbaceous flavors attacking your palette in a good way.

Finally I know I have been slacking in the video posting department and I do intend to make it up to you all hence today is a video post and Friday will also be a video post.  Watch and see how easy dinner tonight can be!




2 links Caribbean passion Italian sausage
4 links Copperwood pork bacon sausage
1 large shallot chopped
1 ½ jalapeno chopped (seeds removed)
4-6 basil leaves
¼ cup fresh parsley
3 table spoon oil
½ cup heavy cream
1 box cooked al dente pasta





Xoxo Greedygirl

No comments:

Post a Comment