Wednesday 12 June 2013

Cooking haul !!!






BREAKING NEWS!!!! 

I interrupt your regular scheduled program, due to the fact that I am overjoyed about my recent kitchen purchases. And by recent I mean I just got these delivered to me 20 minutes ago.
 I have been very interested in a cookware line Joseph Joseph, they make the most colorful modern and unique utensils.  I really had to show some restraint and only purchase items I needed, because lord knows there were a lot of things I wanted.

I purchased a 9pc measuring/bowl set, a kitchen scale, a pair of bakers Mats, a single burner induction cook top and a really cool chopping board set.



Joseph Joseph Nest Compact Measuring CupSet .  9-piece food preparation set, mixing bowls have large non-slip bases and wide carry handles. Set includes 1/6-cup, 1/4-cup, 1/3-cup, 1/2-cup, 1-cup, 1/2-liter bowl, sieve, 3-liter colander and a 4-1/2-liter mixing bowl all nested together.



 


JosephJoseph Index Advance Chopping Board Set. Four double sided color coded chopping boards. Raw meats, cooked items, seafood and veggies.





  Joseph Joseph TriScale Compact FoldingDigital Scale, very compact portable kitchen scale. The beauty of this one is you can use any container for weighing.







  Artisan Silicone Baking Mat Set. Much needed baking mats, tired of using parchment paper. It was high time for an upgrade






        Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner. There is always a time where you need an extra burner. And a portable burner gives me the freedom to cook outside or at a different location in the kitchen.





It’s sad to see my little epicurean cutting board get the boot. But time will tell if these new items will live up to their expectations. You will definitely be seeing more of them in the future



Xoxo Greedygirl

No comments:

Post a Comment