Friday 6 March 2015

Dîner blanche




Diner en blanc Kingston

So tomorrow is the big day Saturday March 7th, when Diner en blanc will come to Kingston Jamaica. For the past 7 days I have been working with Best Dressed chicken as a guest blogger taking over their social media and posting several of my chicken dishes as ideas for what to cook for the upcoming festivities. The 7 days of chicken recipe culminates with this dish. Roasted chicken breast stuffed with daikon ricotta and shallots topped with a creamy mushroom sauce.

In the food world there is no such thing as true white. For this recipe I tried to keep the colors of the food as pale as possible however the flavors of the food are anything but pale. It’s a very simple stuffed chicken breast recipe that I think would work perfect for any picnic. I made it with a cheesy cauliflower gratin that I will post very soon.

The daikon, shallots garlic  and ricotta cheese make the most perfect filling for the chicken. The skin is beautifully crisped. It’s really simple and elegant. The mushroom sauce is on another level of yummy. I actually have the left over sauce in my freezer to use for another round of this stuffed chicken. 

For this recipe you are going to have to check the best dressed facebook page or download their DiFavorites app. A few of my other chicken recipes will be on their app as well in future days.



 Be sure to check out the next Diner en Blanc in your city. And see you tomorrow if you’re going to the staging in Kingston. 

Xoxo Greedygirl
 

No comments:

Post a Comment