Friday 22 August 2014

Ginger Peach Roll-ups



 Easy Bake!


This week has been super busy for me. I’m on a mini one week vacation and cooking in a new kitchen. That’s even how I came up with the easy bake theme for this month. Because I knew the last few weeks of the month I wouldn’t have more than 30 minutes to prepare any one dish.  Summer is known for all the yummy fresh peaches available. If you’re a fan of peaches and ginger you may appreciate this flavor combination.

All you need is four peaches and 20 minutes for this dessert.  The pastry is flaky and the peaches are sweet and tender. Warm fruit is truly delicious. They can go really wrong or really right. I tend to have warm fruit desserts at home, I am yet to find a restaurant who’s warm fruit desert isn’t too soggy. Because the peach only bakes for around 12 minutes in the oven it maintains a lovely firmness even though its warm.

I have been told that these are not as yummy cold, so make sure to have these fresh out the oven. Don’t be afraid to roll-up any other fruits even apples, pears, they would also work great.



Ingredients (printable recipe)

2 peaches
¼ cup brown sugar
1 can crescent rolls
1 teaspoon ginger powder
½ tsp. salt
4 tablespoon butter (melted)





Xoxo Greedygirl

No comments:

Post a Comment